The Light Gauge Steel Framing Station consists of a steel framing table and 2 screw tool carriages. The steel framing table holds the cold-formed steel C channels and tracks squarely in place for fastening to ensure quality panels every time.
This model can be stand-alone or integrated into a full production line. Various sizes and configurations are available.
The Light Gauge Steel Framing Station is compatible with cold-formed steel C-channels and tracks. The framing table holds these materials squarely in place for fastening to ensure quality panels every time. This model is ideal for companies that manufacture light gauge steel wall panels, such as off-site building manufacturers, manufactured home builders, modular builders, and panelized construction.
The Panels Plus panelized wall panel systems are more ergonomic than traditional construction methods and are developed at an ergonomic working height. This eliminates the need to continually kneel or hunch over to build wall panels – improving employee health and safety.
How It Works
This Light Gauge Steel Framing Station consists of a steel framing table with various features including squaring stops, squaring edge, pop-up rollers, footswitch, push-button controls, stationary side, and a motorized telescoping side.
The telescoping side is guided by tracks on the floor to set the panel height. The C-channels and tracks are then manually loaded onto the steel framing table. The components are clamped against the squaring edge by stepping on the footswitch on the load end of the steel framing table. This ensures the steel wall panel is square before fastening.
The top and bottom tracks are then fastened to the C-channels by using the screw tool carriages.
When the light gauge steel wall panel is framed, it is easily moved down the production line using the pop-up conveyors that are raised using a second set of push-button controls. Power conveyors are an optional upgrade to move wall panels hands-free between workstations.
Make Hand Fastening A Process of the Past
The Light Gauge Steel Framing Station comes equipped with screw tool carriages which eliminate the need to fasten steel wall panels by hand and allows operators to work at a safer ergonomic height.
When equipped, one screw tool carriage is attached to each side of the steel framing table. Each screw tool carriage consists of two screw tools. This semi-automated system inserts a screw into the top and bottom of the track and into the studs via push-button controls. The screw tool carriages offer precise fastener placement and help take hand tools out of the operators’ hands – reducing safety issues.
• 22’L x 16’ 8’’W • Various sizes and configurations are available
Wall Panel Size
• Standard table will frame 4’ to 12’ walls up to 16’ long • Handles wall thickness from 4’’ to 8’’ • Various sizes and configurations are available
• Cold-formed steel C channels and tracks
• 33’’ framing height
Framing Table Construction
• Welded steel construction
Screw Tool Carriages (2)
• Semi-automated • Located on the stationary side & telescoping side • Mounted on V-rail • Handlebars for easy operation • Fastens top and bottom of the track to the studs via push-button controls • Offers precise fastener placement
• Adjusted in and out to set panel height
Squaring Edge & Squaring Stops
• Ensures squareness of wall panels
• Located at the load end of the framing table • Clamps/unclamps the framing table
Push-Button Controls (2 Sets)
• Located at the exit end of the framing table • Set 1 – Clamps/Unclamps the framing table • Set 2 – Pops up roller conveyors
• Extend the entire length of the table • Raised by push-button controls on either end of the table • Allows easy panel movement down the production line
The Light Gauge Steel Framing Station consists of a steel framing table and 2 screw tool carriages. The steel framing table holds the plates, subcomponents, and studs squarely in place for fastening to ensure quality panels every time.
Subscribe to our channel by clicking the button below.